Tel.: +43 (0) 1 711 62 65 0
In the application for granting an approval to conduct commercial operations, the applicant shall provide evidence of sufficient financial means for the establishment and operation of the company.
The application shall include:
- surname and first name (company), address (registered office) and principal place of business of the company,
- name, city and citizenship of the persons authorised to represent the company,
- proof of a police clearance certificate (criminal records bureau check),
- planned scope of operation = passenger flights, night VFR flights,
- the intended geographic areas, i.e. the area covered by the intended operations,
- the intended number and type of aircraft,
- the intended operational organisation.