In order to protect the candidates and our staff, entry to the premises of Austro Control is only permitted in compliance with the 3 - G regulations. These are in detail:
Evidences are to be brought in a form to be checked (hard copy, electronic proof on cell phone, "green passport").
- negative antigen self-test result (up to max. 24 hours) recorded in an official data processing system
- negative antigen test result (up to max. 48 hours) from an authorized body e.g. test lane or pharmacy
- negative PCR test result (up to max. 72 hours after test performance)
For (partially) vaccinated persons
Proof (vaccination certificate, vaccination card or extract of vaccination received e.g. from electronic vaccination record) of vaccination with a centrally licensed vaccine against Covid-19.
- from the 22nd day after the first vaccination (up to max. 3 months)
- after the second vaccination (up to max. 9 months)
- from the 22nd day after vaccination in the case of vaccines for which only one vaccination is scheduled (up to max. 9 months)
- after vaccination, if there was a positive molecular biological test for SARS-CoV-2 at least 21 days prior to vaccination or evidence of neutralizing antibodies prior to vaccination (up to max. 9 months)
- medical confirmation of an infection survived in the past 6 months, confirmed by molecular biology (after expiration of the infection up to max. 6 months)
- Segregation certificate of confirmed COVID cases (after expiration of infection up to max. 6 months)
- Positive proof of neutralizing antibodies (from antibody test date up to max. 3 months)
Furthermore, the following protective measures apply and must be adhered to as follows:
- All candidates are required to wear a FFP2 mask (or a mask with at least an equivalent standard (e.g. KN95, N95, etc.) without a valve during the entire duration of the test. The mentioned mask has to be brought by the respective candidate himself!
- The minimum distance of one meter has to be kept during the whole time in the premises of Austro Control.
- Break times are to be kept as short as possible and may only be taken individually
For further questions regarding the regulations or to make an appointment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.